Click for Colorado River Valley, Mohave County, AZ Forecast
Serving the Colorado River Valley Since 2001                 Over 5000 Readers
GSX eNews


REGULAR WEEKLY COLUMNS

Links

Local Info




FreeTaxForms:
IRS & State



Register
Online







5.6 Arizona - Arizona DPS photo radar cameras coming down

Just as the Arizona Summer Heat is hitting its peak, the motorists of this state will have a reason to celebrate. According to their website, www.camerafraud.com, on July 1st, 2010 the contract between the Arizona DPS and Redflex Traffic Systems will expire and not be renewed. Redflex broke the news in a Press Release to the Australian Securities Exchange, dated May 6th, 2010.

What this means, in effect, is that 10% of the so called Photo Traffic Enforcement Cameras in Arizona will be dismantled and removed in about seven weeks. This development is very encouraging, but there is still much work to be done to ban this system state-wide, just like 15 other states already have.

Even after we all watch the freeway scameras dismantled and removed, the chance of them coming back one day will not be eliminated until the Ban Photo Radar in Arizona Initiative is approved and voted on in November.

Regardless of the spin put on this story by Redflex or DPS, know that public opinion and the efforts of CameraFRAUD and Arizona Citizens Against Photo Radar played a major role in this decision. The work of our volunteers and the voices of our supporters are vital in the effort to ban the scam. In other words, your voice has been heard loud and clear.

We found a way to make 10% of the cameras come down and we won’t stop until the other 90% come down as well, according to the website.

Bookmark and Share

Follow us on  


Call or email us today and let GSX help your business to grow. Email: Click Here
Phone: (928) 768-1400

Do you know someone who would enjoy this site?
Please forward this newspaper to them.
They’ll appreciate it!


ADVERTISING IN GSX PAYS
CALL TODAY: 928-768-1400
Or Click Here

PLEASE VISIT OUR ADVERTISERS
CLICK ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:

Juicy's Famous River Cafe


Jernigan Insurance


Avi Resort & Casino


River Auto Parts


Behind on Payments?
New Manual helps you Stop Foreclosure
and Save Your Home


IS THERE A CURE FOR CANCER?
Amazing customer testimonials say there is!
Read what customers and doctors have to say HERE!


Save thousands of dollars in legal fees.
Use fill-in-the-blank forms software.

Legal Forms Software


SOLAR POWER
For less than $200.



How to see and record everything
for under $80.



©Copyright: 2010, Golden Sun eXtra News, Mohave Valley, Arizona.
The information you receive online or in print from Golden Sun eXtra News is protected by the copyright laws of the United States.
The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, or retransmitting any copyright-protected material.
Information is not copyrightable and is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
Letters of comment do not necessarily represent the opinions of Golden Sun eXtra, its sponsors, management, or staff.
DVDs
Hit Counter
SOCIAL BOOKMARK IT!  
Backflip   BlinkBits   Blinklist   blogmarks   del.icio.us   digg   Furl   Raw Sugar   reddit   Shadows   Simpy   Spurl   Technorati   Yahoo My Web   More...   |    WHAT IS THIS?